- Not bad
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- 4.5.3 18/01/12
- Last month's downloads:
- 31.5 MB
- Developer's website
Jaikoz Audio Tagger is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.4+ Java 1.5 or later|
Jaikoz Audio Tagger is also compatible with
Versions of Jaikoz Audio Tagger
|Jaikoz Audio Tagger 4.5.3 18/01/12||Trial version||English||Download|
|Jaikoz MP3 Tag Editor 2.9.2 19/06/13||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- New Features
- Tag Browser now add non-values for Genre, Artist and Album fields to [FIELD EMPTY].
- Can now specify Base Folders in Preferences:General:Base Folder, then if you load files from one of these folders or one of its subfolders Jaikoz will automatically calculate the Base Folder / Sub Folder split, or you can still override this and manually set the base level.
- Improved the speed at which Jaikoz loads files from the Cache.
- Improved matching speed.
- Reduced overall memory consumption.
- Improved File loading Progress Dialog so that it is updated every 5 seconds rather than after loading a fix amount of files.
- Added additional System Look and feel for all platforms in Preferences:General:Appearance this improvement has mainly been made for Linux.
- AcoustId doesnt work for 24-bit flac files.
- Correct Metadata from Musicbrainz taking too long to timeout when there is a problem.
- Memory usage higher when loading from cache than disk.
- Too much memory used when matching songs to Musicbrainz and Discogs.
- Jaikoz getting slower over time.
- Problem reading mp4 with invalid genre value.
- Saving lossless mp4 failed with error Invalid Map.
- Duplicate Filters can pick up songs that have been deleted.
- If find more than 10 duplicate filenames the next file should be renamed by adding (11) not (10)(1).
- Handles most major formats
- Automatically tags music
- Uses MusicBrainz database
- Doesn't work with DRM-protected music
- Requires Java
"Well worth the money"
Built in Java this one works. It has just tagged my Itunes library 4370 songs while I walk the dog. Very impressive integration with the Imac. Why the hell Apple didn't fix it all in Itunes baffles me. Still an excellent add on that works. Good documentation too.
I am now using the latest version which has some important fixes.
- Uses multiple research tools. Integrates with Itunes. Fixes Artwork. You are also able to over ride the auto settings. Able to run a large folder with subfolders by batching.
- Pays a royalty to Music Brainz :-)
- Free upgrades for life, both big and small.
- Well it does take time.. walk the dog or make a nice coffee (or lunch!) But then what do you expect.
- 21 Jan 2012
Articles Jaikoz Audio Tagger
If there's one thing Microsoft Messenger for Mac users have been waiting far too long for, it's video... See more
When we migrate from one operating system to another, a common mistake is to try and use the new OS... See more
Questions and answers Jaikoz Audio Tagger
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Jaikoz Audio Tagger
Searches Jaikoz Audio Tagger
- music match free download
- download free the tagger
- mp3 meta tag
- tag rename
- mp3 metadata editor
- mp4 tag remover
- mp3 wma tag editor
- my mp4 song
- free download name tag tools
- jaikoz audio tagger 4.5.3